Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Palm Beach County Immigration Attorney LawPay
Schedule a Consultation Today ~ Hablamos Español 561-478-5353

Category Archives: Family Based Immigration


How The “Marriage Fraud Bar” Could Prevent Your Spouse From Obtaining A Green Card

By Devore Law Group, P.A. |

If you marry a non-U.S. citizen, you can bring them into the country legally by filing a Form I-130, which is known as a “Petition for Alien Relative.” This petition is the first step towards obtaining a Green Car for your spouse. Of course, approval is not automatic and there are a number of… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2019 - 2024 Devore Law Group, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing is managed by MileMark Media.

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin
Contact Form Tab