Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Palm Beach County Immigration Attorney LawPay
Schedule a Consultation Today ~ Hablamos Español 561-478-5353

Palm Beach County Fiancé(e) Visa Attorney

The Devore Law Group provides expert advice and assistance in all aspects of family-based immigration in Palm Beach County, including helping people enter the country on a fiancé(e) visa for the purpose of marriage. Once married, we also help the visa holder obtain a Green Card through an adjustment of status to lawful permanent residency in the U.S. Learn more about fiancé(e) visas below, or contact the Devore Law Group in Palm Beach Gardens at 561-478-5353 for immediate assistance.

Steps to acquire a K-1 fiancé(e) visa

Before applying for a K-1 visa, it is necessary to file the I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) through the National Visa Center. One next files the K-1 visa application with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. The immigrant must also submit to a medical exam and provide proof of financial support to be considered for a visa. The immigration specialists at the Devore Law Group can help you acquire and organize the abundant supporting documentation necessary for success.

The K-1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa and is only valid for a short period of time. It is important for the visa holder to marry within 90 days after arrival to avoid an overstay of the visa. After marriage, our experienced immigration lawyers can help you apply for a Green Card in an adjustment of status proceeding.

Minor children can also arrive with the visa holder by filing for a K-2 derivative visa along with the K-1 application. If a couple is already married but only one spouse is residing in the U.S., a K-3 visa is the appropriate vehicle to bring in the spouse, as well as any children with a K-4 derivative visa. You don’t have to wait to get an immigrant visa abroad in these circumstances. We can help you come over more quickly and then process your Green Card application in the United States.

Call the Immigration Specialists in Palm Beach County for Help with the Fiancé(e) Visa Process

For knowledgeable advice and effective assistance with Fiancé(e) visas, relative visas and derivative visas to unite or reunite your family in Palm Beach County, call the Devore Law Group, P.A. at 561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with a skilled and experienced Florida immigration attorney.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2019 - 2024 Devore Law Group, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing is managed by MileMark Media.

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin
Contact Form Tab